Great pastors, preachers, ministry leaders with great messages in one book. BOOM!
25 of them are sharing their most memorable messages in OMF Literature’s “Passion and Power, Pulpit Messages from the Filipino Heart.”
The two chapters were able to whet my appetite to read more, so my goal now is to read two chapters for every working day.
Below are the contributors:
- Leonora Aquino-Gonzales, World Bank’s Communications Team Leader for Brunei, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, and Thailand
- Jonathan Edwards O. Banzuelo, pulpit minister at Christ’s Gospel Center and professor of philosophy and theology at Febias College of Bible
- Nomer Bernardino, senior pastor of Bread form Heaven Community
- Anthony dela Fuente, training director of Ikthus Leadership Institute
- Nelson T. Dy, author and speaker on career, relationships, and spirituality issues
- Rene Lozada Futalan, senior pastor, Makati Grace International Ministries
- Timoteo Gener, president, Asian Theological Seminary
- David C. Go, founder, Grace Strengthening Mission and missions pastor and pulpit minister at Grace Gospel Church
- Jun Gonzaga, pastor, Kamuning Bible Christian Fellowship
- Jose Silvestre C. Gonzales, Country Manager for Bhutan, Open Doors
- Athena O. Gorospe, professor, Asian Theological Seminary
- Dennis K. Legaspi, pastor, teacher, and elder, Grace Fellowship Church
- Bertram Lim, author, businessman, church leader, and community leader
- Isabelo F. Magalit, first Filipino and Asian president of Asian Theological Seminary
- Bernadette Morales, senior managing director, Life Growth Christian Network
- Anthony John O. Munar, author, and pastor, Jesus Our Abundant Life Church
- Ruben Joseph A. Orteza, Jr., pastor, The True Vine Christian Reformed Church
- Larry P. Pabiona, senior pastor, Greenhills Christian Fellowship
- Noel P. Pabiona, Philippines Country Director, Compassion International
- Noel A. Pantoja, National Director, Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches
- Erwin “Sky” A. Ramos, pastor, Victory Christian Fellowship
- Lucio Chito A. Ramos, National Minister, Alliance of Bible Christian Communities of the Philippines
- Narry F. Santos, part-time senior pastor, Greenhills Christian Fellowship (GCF) Peel and GCF York in Canada
- Peter Tan-Chi, founder, and senior pastor, Christ’s Commission Fellowship
- Rico Villanueva, professor, Asia Graduate School of Theology
When I wrote this, I’ve only read two chapters, the one of Bernadette Morales who is the wife of my friend and fellow photographer Greg Morales and Christ’s Commission Fellowship (CCF) Founder and Senior Pastor Peter Tan-Chi because I honestly haven’t heard him speak. The two chapters were able to whet my appetite to read more, so my goal now is to read two chapters for every working day. Why two? Because the chapters are easy to read, not too long and not too short and most importantly, it’s deeply inspiring and encouraging.
The book is divided into two parts. The first part is composed of 16 chapters written by pastors while the second part includes nine messages by ministry leaders.
I was privileged to be invited to the book launch last month and given a copy but I held off reading because I was preparing for a mission trip to Thailand. I now regret not bringing the book because I had hours of waiting time at the airports. In any case, now is the best time to read the book and experience what it has to offer…all 25 chapters of them!
You can buy your copy of Passion and Power for 450.00 pesos at OMF Literature or via its online store Passages at THIS LINK. Passion and Power is also available as an e-book for $6.99 on Amazon Kindle, Google Play Books, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Buqo
HELP JACOB’S FOUNTAIN KEEP THE ARTICLES FLOWING. This website is not sponsored in any way by any organization. If God is leading you to send some help, you can do so via credit card or Paypal using the DONATE button below